16 January 2019

My kind of therapy

      I never thought that its more than a year that I was able to blog. I did'nt even noticed that I was able to chronicle my renewed passion for cactus and succulents here in this blog. And its really something that I missed. Oh wow! What a waste; so sayang; I hope I still have my first purchased succulent and how it died a week after and how I traveled unfamiliar grounds just to buy my second chance cactus and succulents and how it felt after I did my first online line cactus and succulents order.
     I wish I could turn back time; wahahahaha wishful thinking; but I hope I was able to document properly coz there's always a hundred percent chance that Id be able to post those again.

     Well its time to hunt my facebook pictures and see if I had them there; I even created a facebook page so that I can post unlimited pictures and soon will be deleting it i a two weeks time because of careless and and it has caused me trouble.

     At one point, I call this my kind of therapy and also my source of stress, wahahahaha but not much. I get stressed when I'm not at home and the plants make me worry a whole lot wahahaha.

      I've been through mild depression when I came here to Cebu three years ago, gave up my 18 career at PLDT after our wedding, a new strange place with no friends, away from my comfort zone which is Cagayan de Oro. It was not easy. There were days I felt self pity with no job and just at home, I felt useless and with no regular earnings. I was an independent woman the bread winner of the family for since papa died and now. I felt the room was a prison cell for months. I was just sleeping all day long. I dont take a bath the way I used to when I was in the corporate world. I was always sad and lonely and alone and still adjusting the married life. I was unproductive during those first months in Cebu. I was away, I was in a battle with those giants I created on my own. I used to wake up so early in the morning mostly at dawn to do quiet time with the Lord but I was consumed by my own doing. But one day God spoke to me in Psalm 23:6 Surely your  goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. I was like the verse popped and woke me up from such uselessness and self pity,I was not giving God thanks for all the blessings He showered to me that time. But praise God  for His unfailing love. He wants to use me for His glory.

     I praise God for He has taught me to be thankful in all the blessings in life, counting my blessings and with a thankful heart.

     Thank you ate Juby for helping through the help of cns. Its been a three year journey now and its a loving and growing relationship with new found friends and family.

0 comments: