04 July 2012

Chirpy chirping birds

Today, I woke up with the most wonderful sound I ever heard. Its very natural and soothing to the ears, I just heard the sound of the chirping birds, as if they were greeting me good morning with warm welcome and much enthusiasm. I realized it was long ago that I appreciated the chirping sounds, there were there every day, its just that I was too busy to listen. May be if I could take time and pause I could even hear the crickets and the many other wonderful sounds God created for me through birds and frogs and crickets. Im guilty of always rushing, running for deadlines and forgot to appreciate even the gentle rays of the sun. I know the chirping sound of the birds were not record breaking on the charts but a manifestation of God's wondrous power.

12 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

what a love bird! I really love them. Here at home too during spring birds are singing and knocking on our window in the morning. They are amazing indeed!

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower from BC Bloggers, I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

January said...

I missed my hometown where I can hear beautiful sounds of nature..

Unknown said...

oh, that's great! me i can't remember when was the last time i heard a tweet of a bird

kim said...

that was very inspiring..

Zelmarq said...

hello january, its nice to enjoy God's creation, you can take time to listen even when you are in the city....

Zelmarq said...

reess, thank you for the visit, well you can start to listen and enjoy it...

Zelmarq said...

hello kim, i thank you for the visit im also inspired by your posts and stories...

Mae Codizal said...

Oh yes it is! :)

Paula said...

I miss the sound of birds. Unfortunately, there are no more birds here in our place.

KRIZZA said...

You're very right Sis. Me, too. I'm always rushing doing things everyday and because of this, I hardly notice the passing of each day. I think, I also need to spend some time to appreciate God's gifts! Thanks for reminding. :)

Ethel Perlas said...

I am learning to appreciate every moment now. Like when there's traffic, I'm happy because it means I have plenty of time to rest in the car. :)