16 January 2019

A month of neglect



Yay! So much to do so little time. Let’s get it on!
Finding time to remove the weeds before it chokes the plant. 
Hmmmmm; need to  remove the roots; I plan to bring batches of plants inside and do the unweeding while watching tv.  ( Is there an unweeding word in the dictionary? wahahhhahaha I'not so good with words so pardon me for inventing words)I don't watch much tv but its better doing it inside the house; the heat might affect my unweeding battle.  Getting my hands dirty is a kind if therapy; the feel of dirt and soil and the relief if pulling each weed that starts to choke the poor plants. The weeds sucked the life out of the poor cacti, they crowded the nutrient rich dirt, preventing the new robust cactus and succulents.

The process reminds me of  the weeds in my heart.Worries, doubts, fears, hatred, resentment,insecurities and a lot more. Its choking my heart. And my own confidence and own strength would not suffice. I'm so human with all my frailties and need God to help me up root those weeds that slowly choked it. 

The process. Pulling weeds from the garden of my heart.

Its uncomfortable.

Its painful.

But it's time to slowly let it go.

Time for new growth.

Time for new life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back from now
on. I want to encourage you continue your great job,
have a nice evening!

Zelmarq said...

Thank you, I hope I can follow your blog too. I am just a trying hard blogger. God bless you.