06 October 2013

Today, im just a failure

Oh no!
This cant be happening.
I was just gone for a few hours and now im three notches away from my yesterday's rank on topblogs.
I dont know what happened. But one sure thing I know, I was not able to make a single post for today.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I dont know if I will still be able to make up for the lost rank and the lowest so far for the months that I have joined topblogs.

I dont know what to do.
I just so down and out and worried and really not happy.
Maybe, my posts are not quality enough or relevant enough to make the kind of impact I wanted this blog to have. Maybe I have to accept the fact that Im not really that talented when it comes to blogging and writing.

Im Just down and I feel no motivation to bring me back to life.
Im stuck and Im six feet under.
I better do something about this or else. Im doomed.

Hope by tomorrow all will be well.

0 comments: