03 October 2013

The Hopeless blogger me

Im a hopeless romantic.

What is a hopeless romantic?

The definition of a hopeless romantic is a hopeless romantic who is in love with the idea of being in love. They believe in fairy tales and love. They're not to be confused as stalkers or creepy because that's not what a hopeless romantic is. All hopeless romantics are idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative, and the fanciful, when you get to know them. They often live with rose colored glasses on. They make love look like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone.
Very well said.

Thats me.

Oh no, that is really me.And if we equate it with the blogging side, Im the hopeless blogger. Im in love with the thought of blogging, wahehehehehe. Whatever. I have been very busy lately with work and often times I got busy with facebook and I realized Im wasting precious time and money and strength. But even how many times I realize, I just keep on realizing and still wasting my time on facebook. I know a lot of people are already are. I hope they also realize and be not like me, realizing with out doing.

And then the time has come for me to do something about this realizations.

Its time to blog anew!

Yes!

Time to blog anew and revive the fire of being the hopeless blogger in me.

Im trying to monitor the events in a bloggers life. And as I write this post I came up with a new idea of having another blog. Wow. And the tilte is the title of this post. Hmmmmmm, it does make sense. It will make sense. After this post I will try my luck and create another just another wordpress blog.

The Experiment number 1.

This all about evening and morning posting. I just have to monitor for a month how would my blog be one month from now if I blog twice a day. Well, sounds time consuming but we'll see. So Last night my blog rank in TOP blogs was 798 and tonight  Im on the 750th place. Thats good news for me. So, an idea came to mind that hopefully day by day , week by week, and month by month if I just to my share then my rank will go higher.

Then, the challenge is if I will be able to sustain it? Can I do it? Can I really do it?

These are the questions this blog will answer.

God bless to all the hopeless bloggers like me.


0 comments: