20 October 2013

Guyabano capsules

dreid guyabano leaves enclosed in gelatine capsules
      I found out that I have cyst on my left breast which about .5 cm in size. The first time the doctor informed me about my condition I turned emotional and a lot of things flashed like a movie in my mind. But that was five or six years ago. Now, Im still on the denial stage and fear on the sideline. I refuse to have check ups and other tests, for fear of the result, it may not be what I wanted it to be. It may be something that I would fear hearing. Even my spiritual leader Ate Babes and kuya Bernie got worried about it coz I am just complacent about it and just set the issue aside.

     Ate babes gave me this guyabano capsule for me to take. I got nothing to lose so I tried it and still take it twice a day. There are no therapuetic claims about this guyabano fruit and its even termed as the miracle fruit. I leave it all to God. My health, my life, my future. Its all up to Him.

    With my remaining time, Id like to give honor and glory to God, all praises and adoration all to Him. He is my healer and I trust every thing to Him.

These promises He gave to me.

"He said, 'If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His eyes, if you pay attention to His commands and keep all of His decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.' "   Exodus 15:26


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

"For the life of a creature is in the blood..."  Leviticus 17:11  [Our blood permits physical life; His blood heals and gives eternal life.]

"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness..." Deuteronomy 7:15  [If you follow His commands and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior]

"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

"In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."  Psalms 23:4

"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me."  Psalms 66:18
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like an eagle." Psalms 103:1-5

Praise the Lord, my soul, and never forget all the good he has done: He is the one who forgives all your sins, the one who heals all your diseases."  Psalms 103:2-3
"Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth His word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." Psalms 107:19-20


0 comments: