15 May 2019

The one mistake everybody remember and forget all the good




One mistake and you’re done. Its a sad reality about life and about how people see us.
Its always the way when we try pleasing others. We end up pleasing no one. Guilty as charged, im  one of those who forget and reflected upon the feeling of being judged and worst being talked about. I mean, its not a good feeling. It makes me paranoid and I dont like it. 
All the good that you’ve  done will go down the drain;
into oblivion. Im reminded of one qoute of a famous gestalt psychologist : 
   


        I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
If not, it can't be helped.
Fritz Perls

This line said it all; we just cant please peaple, when we commit mistakes they seem to highight it and forget the good  things that we have done. If so then so be it. We cant do anything about it. Its time to move on to life and live . Pleasing others will just bring us to no where but exhausted and tired.

0 comments: