16 May 2019

On blooms and waiting

twinning gymnocalycium blooms

Waited for months to see her pretty blooms but nothing came out. She surprised me with her twin blooms when I came home from Cabadbaran. Such a sweet pretty gymno. Cactus love and plant love. Reflected on the word waiting. More often than not we hate to wait. Me. Traffic jams and waiting in line is somewhat annoying, maybe because I hate waiting and for me its a waste of precious time. I have so much things to do with so little time, i get impatient and grumpy and that made my day. 

James 1:19-20 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. read it to day and I'm so hopeful that I will be able to apply what the word of God gave me today. Traffic jams happen because there are really a lot people in the streets in rush hours,  sometimes road rage happen because one driver wont give way to other drivers thus, causing much more damage and delays to those who are also driving.

When I see Slow Down road signs, its an indication that it's a dangerous road. But in life's  journey we don't see them around.The word of God reminds us, that's why reading His word as our life's manual and applying it. Guilty as charged, and i 
it was a crime to read God's word and not apply may be I'd be sentenced for life imprisonment. But by God's grace I'd be able to do it, it may not be perfect and with flying colors but I desire to pass. And be as pretty as these twinning blooms.


0 comments: