14 December 2005

Good News

This prayer, O God, is not to ask..
.For blessings great or small... For the Bonus
For comfort, happiness, success...
Or anything at all...But just to let you know,
O God...My gratitude today...
For everything that you have done...to help me on my way...
To thank you for the strength of heart...That you have given me...
And for protecting me from harm...
And painful injury...
For faith and freedom, work and rest...
Enough to eat and drink...
And words of wisdom from your lips...
To guide me when I think...
A prayer to thank You, and to say ...
That I will try to do...
The best I can to show you,
God... I mean my thanks to you.
James J. Metcalfe

I have not lost hope. All things are possible. I know when its meant for me He will give it. These were my last lines of the blog I made a few days ago. It was a blog with sadness yet with hope. Hope is what keep us going despite the odds. I thank for granting and giving us OUR BONUS.

0 comments: